Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Whats the value of this rare XK22 6.9 Meter ?

If it doesn't pertain to metal, fiberglass, wire or fabric—but it is about classic fiberglass Chris-Crafts, ask your question or give your advice here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton, Don Vogt

bux69nova

Whats the value of this rare XK22 6.9 Meter ?

Post by bux69nova » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site. A friend refered me to this site. Bill you run a great site here. Keep up the good work.
I own one of the rarest XK22's. This boat is the Italian style with the landau top. They only produced 20 of them. My hull # is ORBZ-22-0020H
CCH CE 020 05 76
Motor # CC350 620821
According to everyone i have spoking with. They have said this is the last one produced. This boat came stock with a tall windshield, but has since been cut down. But all the original parts are on the boat. It has been repainted. It would be relatively easy to take this boat back to stock. The pictures on xk22.com all the way down at the bottom of the homepage in KY is the way I bought the boat.
I have all original documents with this boat, buyer's order, sport boat equimpment record, spec sheet,owners manual,aquamatic outboard drive parts list book, original price schedule, and operators manual.
This is also the last one made out of 20...If that help anything?
I am entertainng the idea of selling it. Last summer i bought a new Chris Craft 35'er. We dont get as much use out of our little Chris. We like to stay out all nite on the water. The comfort of driving my bed around is nice, and the A/C isn't so bad...lol
A friend of mine found a 6.9 in Wisconsin, and payed over $30,000. He has since taken it back to stock and is a 9 out of 10. I say this so that you will know how rare of a boat this actually is. Alot of people on other websites consider there boats rare (and they are) this being as rare as it is there is hardly any literature on it. Alot of you may have seen pictures of it on some of your searches.
As far as i know. There are only 3 remaining. Dont quote me, There were 20 produced after all. The 3 I know about are still in the states. There could be a few accross the pond.
If anyone has any infomation that i may not know about this boat. Please feel free to contact me.
Jeremy (502)645-9732
P.S. Note in the pics, there is a thin layer of snow on the bow. I wanted the most recent pics of it on here. These are not the best pics because it couldve been cleaned.