Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

new improvements

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

doubleboater

new improvements

Post by doubleboater » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:37 pm

mr basler and associates, i like the new look of the events calender and other headings. as you can see im a daily reader of your website if you have some more pictures of restos (completed or in progress) please post them as i would like to see what i have to look forward to. as usual keep up the good work, this really is a very good website. thank you,

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

Post by Al Benton » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:31 pm

I'll second that emotion! This truly is a very good Web Site. It keeps getting better, practically daily.

Thanks, doubleboater, for bringing attention to the Events Calender, I Hadn't noticed the new format until you posted your note. I e-mailed Bill an up-date late yesterday and it's already included. Yet another example of the great care that Bill Basler and his folks give to us, the CCABC membership.

Thanks,

Al

P.S. 8-1/2" of snow this morning. Just in time for the big Mardi Gras Parade tomorrow in Dog Town (St.Louis neighborhood). The street crews are busy and promise they'll be ready for the parade, celebrations and spectators.

57 chris

new improvements

Post by 57 chris » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Well it shows you how blind I am, being a new member is no excuse, I didn't know the event calendar existed until now. Like Boat Buzz, what a fantastic resource. I found out about CCABC from another member and I can assure you I will be a member forever!
Please keep up the fantastic work.

Craig
1957 18' SeaSkiff #SK 18675 "Knot Sure!"
1958 18' SeaSkiff #SK18722 "Wreckreation"

Past projects: 1972 19' Lancer with 307 Volvo drive-Great Blue, 1968 23' Lancer Offshore with 283 Volvo drive-Narwahl
1988 FourWinns 245 Vista - Blue Ayes.

It's good to have wood!

Bill Basler

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:39 pm

You guys are too kind. The calendar was revised recently to tap into a Google Calendar backend. It just makes it easier for us to be prompt with updates. For those of you who are into such things, you can subscribe to this calendar by clicking on the following:

On a Mac using iCal

On a Mac or PC using an RSS Feed reader

The calendar will update dynamically as we make edits, to your Mac iCal, or RSS reader.
Bill Basler