Your old Chris-Craft electrical system can be a challenge. If it runs on "juice" pose your questions and offer your advice here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Have KL motor in my 1956 Continental. It is charging into the 15 volt range. The battery has liquid on the top, which I guess is a result of overcharging. Had motor out for rebuild. The generator has a box on the side with 2 wires connected. Is that the voltage regulator? Something I should do to regulate voltage? Thanks
Has your generator been converted to 12 V. If not you can get an over voltage condition that can damage your batteries and your ignition system. If it has been converted then the third brush probably needs adjusting
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests