Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Adding An Avatar, Posting Pictures!

Post your Boat Buzz technical questions here. We will do our best to respond to your questions in a timely manner.

Moderators: Al Benton, Don Ayers

collinscd

Adding An Avatar, Posting Pictures!

Post by collinscd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 am

Hello,
Newbie here so be gentle. I'm trying to add my boat as an avatar and have resized to the requirements but still keep getting errors saying too large. Also, I'm having problems trying to upload pictures to a new topic I started but not having much luck. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong or why is it so hard? I belong to many other internet forums and have no issue on uploading on those clubs.
Thanks,
Craig

Don Vogt
Club Executive Team

Re: Adding An Avatar, Posting Pictures!

Post by Don Vogt » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 am

craig, thanks for sending me the pictures of your boat. great looking. I tried posting using the woody boater display of the blogs. that didnt work. then i went directly to the club site and was able to supposedly get a picture uploaded onto the reply. however, when i submitted it, the picture did not come thru. I see they are working on the site, so perhaps that is in area that needs further work. maybe one of the tech people can respond to this. then when i tried again, I couldnt even upload the picture to the reply. weird.
1938 Chris Craft 17' Deluxe Runabout "Jennifer II"