Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Trailer transport needed!!!!

If it doesn't pertain to metal, wood, wire or fabric—but it is about vintage Chris-Crafts, ask your question or give your advice here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton, Don Vogt

Don Ayers
Club Executive Team

Trailer transport needed!!!!

Post by Don Ayers » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 am

hello;

Anyone heading East from northern Cal?

I am having a new trailer made and will need to get it from Sacramento to Oklahoma in early Jan.

I was hoping to find someone already making the trip that was able to tow a trailer back. We could set a boat on it if need be.

I've contacted John Freeman but he has nothing at the moment as far as a trip is concerned.

thanks for any help

BTW, having is built at California trailer works. Great company!!! and competitive price
Don Ayers
1959 Riva Ariston
www.RivaForum.org
www.barrelback.com

Pete DeVito

Post by Pete DeVito » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Don,
Just finished my new trailer for the Capri. What a great job Amera Trail did here in St Cloud Florida. I was able to be there for all fitting and details. I fitted the trailer just like I wanted and Scott put all the details I wanted on it. He powder coated the trailer black with silver painted pin stripping. Scott even cut my CC logo's for it which I applied later. The fold away tongue is a must and just gave me so much more room in the garage now. I feel pretty good towing with 4 wheel disc brakes.
Good luck!
Pete

Past Project 1948 17' Deluxe
Past Project 1957 19' Capri
Future Project 1955 17' Special Sportsman

thomasholm

Heading south, looking for a load/ tow

Post by thomasholm » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 pm

I heading from MI to Fl in early Jan to tow back a boat. Anyone need something hauled to Florida?
thomas holmes