Bronze, stainless, chrome or steel. If you need information about the non-wood items on your Chris-Craft, pose your questions here.
Moderators: Don Vogt, Al Benton, Don Ayers
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:32 pm
- Location: Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Should I be using some type of thread sealer on the fuel filler neck as well as the fuel line and vent fittings where it is screwed to the tank?
- Posts: 1865
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:46 am
- Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Tank threads shojuld e sealed with Permatex, the soft variety. I think that's Permatex #1. Georges Auto Parts on Harper in SCS.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 pm
- Location: St. Louis Metropolitan Area
I used EZ TURN FUEL RESISTANT LUBRICANT. USED BY MILITARY ON AIRCRAFT
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests