Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Pebble Beach 2011

Have an insurance-related question? Our Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club Silver Sponsor, Hagerty Classic Marine Insurance Agency, LLC, is eager to help navigate the waters.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Take Time

Pebble Beach 2011

Post by Take Time » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

All,

I know this is not a boat related topic. But when you go to a show, it's good to have a plan. The Pebble Beach Concours is this weekend and we are going to display our vehicle at the Rolex reunion races. This our first time bringing our Model A to this event. Any help on information or help from the Hagerty folks for the races or show?

Thanks,
Rob

James

Re: Pebble Beach 2011

Post by James » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Take Time wrote:All,I know this is not a boat related topic. But when you go to a show, it's good to have a plan. The Pebble Beach Concours is this weekend and we are going to display our vehicle at the Rolex reunion races. This our first time bringing our Model A to this event. Any help on information or help from the Hagerty folks for the races or show?Thanks,Rob
Not Hagerty here, but, anything specific you want to know? I have a number of friends both @ Rolex & Pebble... could answer some specifics....remember that traffic is always an issue.....consider taking your car to the Carmel Ocean Avenue show too? Other? Attach yourself to the Pebble Beach Tour down to Big Sur?

(as on other forums: without any pictures, this never happened.......) post 'em up!
....and have fun!
Vision without execution is hallucination.

hagerty

Pebble

Post by hagerty » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 am

Sorry this is late, I am requestiong information and will post as soon as I receive.

hagerty

Pebble

Post by hagerty » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 am

We have a Team of over 20 people at the Pebble Beach Concours. Please feel free to contact our VP of Events, who is on site. Dereks number is 231-642-1898