Your old Chris-Craft electrical system can be a challenge. If it runs on "juice" pose your questions and offer your advice here.
Moderators: Don Vogt, Al Benton, Don Ayers
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 9:05 am
Tachometer for '70 XK19 needed or if you now of a reputable rebuilder. Thanks
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Dale Kocian of Kocian Instruments restored the gauges from my XK19. I received them last Friday and they are beautiful. His workmanship exceeded my expectations.
1970 19' XK19 "Victory"
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:28 pm
- Location: McHenry, IL 60050
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests