Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

May I change my User Name To My Name

Post your Boat Buzz technical questions here. We will do our best to respond to your questions in a timely manner.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Mark Campbell

May I change my User Name To My Name

Post by Mark Campbell » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 am

Hello, I am pleased to be a new member here and Have realized that although I like my user name it seems appropriate here to have it be my actual name.

Am I able to have an administrator change my User Name?

Mark Campbell

Bill Basler

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 am

Mark, I can change this for you. Standby for about 5 minutes. You can then log out and then log back in with new username.
Bill Basler

Bill Basler

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 am

Done. This is changed on your master club profile so you can use this name wherever you go. If you would like to use this name on trading dock.org there is a way to pickup this info as part of the new user registration on that site. This is a separate user database as many wish to use a different ID on that, more public site.

You can change any of your member info at any time by visiting www.chris-craft.org/account
Bill Basler

Mark Campbell

Post by Mark Campbell » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Thank You Bill.

Reading posts here quickly reminded me one of the aspects of Classic Boating I have always admired. People are of good character. I discussed this with my wife and concluded that a user name has a place on most forums for me (car, turf and so on) However here I feel home.

Having and working around Classic boats has been so much a part of me since I was young and the number Of people I have met from Clayton and mostly My Dora working on boats and meeting so many owners...all of which are wonderful.

In this large community my name is certainly un known , but being me , here, knowing in the future I will finally be able to attend some shows , it seems appropriate to have my name to my writing.

Thank You for your assistance , Mark Campbell

1911tex

Re: May I change my User Name To My Name

Post by 1911tex » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:09 pm

May I change my username from "info" to 1911tex?