Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Member Directory Now Online!

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Bill Basler

Member Directory Now Online!

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:40 am

We have been working on another Club enhancement for the past month or so. We are glad to announce that the Club membership directory is now online. This directory is accessible only to members, as it lies behind a Username and Password login. Members can be easily searched. You can also filter the listings by State or Province, and by Country. The online directory also allows you to view a member location via a Google mapping tool. You will see this by clicking the "Map" link on each entry.

Visit the member directory now at http://www.chris-craft.org/directory
Last edited by Bill Basler on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Basler

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

Post by Al Benton » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 am

Thanks, Bill and Matt,

This is going to be a great tool. We can easily find folks in our region who are members. Whats also useful is that we can identify ACBS members who we know own Chris Crafts that aren't CCABC members yet and invite them to join our Premier Marque Club. Very nice!!!

Al

Matt Smith

Post by Matt Smith » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:35 pm

simply amazing. But I can't seem to find a Mr Martell? mmmm
1948 25' Chris Craft Sportsman
1937 16' Special Racer
1968 40' Rice Trawler
1968 11' Crab Skiff
2018 Hole in my head

WoodyBoater.com

parroteyes

Looking for a Member

Post by parroteyes » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:31 am

Hate to admit it but I can explain why some folks don't show up.

When the announcement of access to members appeared in Boat Buzz, I rushed over to see my self!

What? Not there?

A little checking showed that I had not paid my dues and was therefore not a "member".

I paid on line and there I was, gloriously listed among the rich and famous!
Hull # 16-R-OX2 (March 1946)
Engine 1B #26564

That's me 1950 - already a CC lover!

Bill Basler

Post by Bill Basler » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:39 am

Outstanding. I am glad to hear that it worked just as it is supposed to! Also, I should mention that on any of the Club web site pages you will see a series of links across the very top of the page. One of these links is the Login, Logout link. When you are logged in, you will also see a "My Account" link.

Click this link and you can see all of your account information, and change it at any time, as you desire. And yes, your membership expiration is there as well.

This feature gives our many "Snowbirders" the ability to change their mailing address as they go south, and then again as they head back north.
Bill Basler