Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Calling All Photographers

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Bill Basler

Calling All Photographers

Post by Bill Basler » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:39 pm

As many of you may know (and will soon be reading about in the Winter 2005 Brass Bell which just went to the printer), The Brass Bell is undergoing some changes. We are working hard to improve the editorial content (See "The Brass Bell is looking for a few, good writers" in this section). We are also considering increasing the page count starting with the Spring 2006 issue.

Being a graphic designer by training, I have an infactuation with beautiful images. It is my personal goal to better the quality of the photography published in The Brass Bell. In a perfect world, we would hire photographers to go out and shoot images specifically for our stories. But as you might guess, travel costs and professional photography costs make this a bit prohibitive.

If you are interested, or know anyone who is interested in providing photography for use in The Brass Bell, please contact me. We have very specific quality/resolution needs and I can follow up with a little technical discussion if desired. You can respond on this forum or feel free to email me at the address below. Thanks so much.
Bill Basler