Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

ANY BODY USE YACHT BRITE

Repair, or reconstruction. Gelocat or structural fiberglass. If it's hull related, you'll find it here

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton, Don Vogt

Bad Ass Boat

ANY BODY USE YACHT BRITE

Post by Bad Ass Boat » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm

I have been seeing this product on line called Yacht Brite. There has been testominaly's about how the product works and I have not seen one bad blog on the product. This product is supposed to remove heavy oxidation then you follow up with ther polish to protect the finish. You can even use it on plexiglass! If you can use it on that it must be some good stuff! Any body use it? I am getting ready to order some. Like I said I have not incountered on bad blog on the product. :D

Sugar Shack

Re: ANY BODY USE YACHT BRITE

Post by Sugar Shack » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

Bad Ass Boat wrote:I have been seeing this product on line called Yacht Brite. There has been testominaly's about how the product works and I have not seen one bad blog on the product. This product is supposed to remove heavy oxidation then you follow up with ther polish to protect the finish. You can even use it on plexiglass! If you can use it on that it must be some good stuff! Any body use it? I am getting ready to order some. Like I said I have not incountered on bad blog on the product. :D
I have never used the product and am interested to learn how you make out. I have used 3M's restorer/polish products on different boats and have always been pleased with the results. Having said that I have never tried polishing a textured surface as you describe in your earlier post. I would try the suggestion you received.

Ken

Bad Ass Boat

I just ordered Yacht Brite

Post by Bad Ass Boat » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 pm

This product is almost 100 dollars a gallon I found some on ebay for $1.99 no BS! So I ordered 4 gallons of the polish and four gallons of the wax. So will see what happens. Will keep the members posted on what I find out.