Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

2016 Board of Directors

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

2016 Board of Directors

Post by Al Benton » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:48 pm

The official election results were announced by our Election Officials.

A Warm Welcome to our/your new Directors, Mike Hagan and Andy Gibbs. They will begin their 2-year terms on January first, 2016. Also, Al Benton and Jeff Rogers were reelected to serve additional 2-year terms.

A very special thanks to Troy Hersom for accepting the nomination and for his willingness to serve. While he will not be serving as a Director (this year), the Board will call upon him to serve in other capacities of major importance. His talents are too important to waste.

The 2016 Board of Directors consists of the following members: Al Benton, Jeff Rogers, Robert Macaluso, BK Powell, Don Ploetner, Mike Hagan, and Andy Riggs. They will meet (via teleconference) soon, along with our outgoing Directors Jim Frechette and Paul Harrison to appoint Club Officers, and to discuss and coordinate ongoing business before year's end. Both Jim and Paul will continue serving the Club; Jim as Interim Managing Editor of The Brass Bell and Paul as Interim Chair of the Website Committee, and to assist with other important Club business.

Thank you to those who participated in the election process.
Al
Member - Executive Team

quitchabitchin

Re: 2016 Board of Directors

Post by quitchabitchin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Thank you to all who voted. I appreciate your votes and will try to serve you well. I am even more appreciative of your participation, without participation, we wouldn't exist.

I look forward to the opportunity to meet many of you in person as we support this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,

Andy Riggs

tkhersom

Re: 2016 Board of Directors

Post by tkhersom » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:18 am

Thanks for the kind words AL!

I think this is a very good result for the club. Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance.

Troy