Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

eNews

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

eNews

Post by Al Benton » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 pm

I think we could all agree that good communications is important in any organization. We feel that it's important for the Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club to provide more than one or two means to communicate with and between members.

Last week we sent you (who have email) what we are calling eNews, an email newsletter to share some news and point out some changes. It serves as another easy means for us to keep members in the loop frequently. We will make every effort to publish eNews monthly; more frequently if necessary.

Why eNews? Why not???

Later I'll try to post this month's eNews here (not sure I know how). If it fails I'll post a link to see the publication. The best way to see these in the future is to make sure that your email address is accurate in your Club Account, then check your Email Inbox for eNews.
Al
Member - Executive Team

jfrprops

Post by jfrprops » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Al, good to see you posting old buddy! Know you have been busy with club business. Hope all is well.

John in Va.
1980 Fairchild Scout 30
19?? custom Argentine Runabout 16'
1954 Whirlwind deluxe dual ckpt 16'
1921 Old Town Charles River 17' (founding Captain, James River Batteau Festival)

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

Post by Al Benton » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi John,

All is indeed well. Thanks for your note. It feels good to be posting on good ole' Boat Buzz, I miss it and will try to be more involved here in the future.

My computer skills are lacking, unfortunately. I haven't learned how to include this month's eNews here on Boat Buzz yet. I will be able to post a link to the emailed newsletter eventually but for now you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Let's try this link: Click Here to see the new eNews
Al
Member - Executive Team

farupp

Post by farupp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:37 am

Al, I received and read the eNews. A great addition to the club benefits.
Thanks.
Frank
Frank Rupp
1959 22-foot Sea Skiff Ranger
283 Flywheel Forward engine

jfrprops

Post by jfrprops » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 am

yes Al, the link worked...hitting a link is about the limit of my comupter savvy though!

Good to hear from you,

John in Va.
1980 Fairchild Scout 30
19?? custom Argentine Runabout 16'
1954 Whirlwind deluxe dual ckpt 16'
1921 Old Town Charles River 17' (founding Captain, James River Batteau Festival)