Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Thank to All!

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Bill Basler

Thank to All!

Post by Bill Basler » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:00 am

I am back in wintery Cedar Rapids, IA after a great Tavares, Florida show. I would like to thank all of our helpers in the Chris-Craft tent. You are all appreciated and I could not have done it without you.

I am proud to announce that we have grown by about 110 members as a result of our activities at the show. As well, we had a great gathering of members for a quick photo at 2:00 on Saturday. Judging by the number of hands I shook, I would estimate that we had nearly 300 members in attendance.

The gathering of members had the feel of a Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club rendezvous at a small level. I definitely left the show feeling that an annual Chris-Craft rendezvous and symposium could be very well attended.

Thanks again to all of you.
Bill Basler

jfrprops

Post by jfrprops » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:01 pm

And many thanks to you Bill, for pulling it all together. And to Terry and Sunnyland and Wilson etc etc.

And I thought my drive/tow back to Va. was a long one???!!!

John in Va.
1980 Fairchild Scout 30
19?? custom Argentine Runabout 16'
1954 Whirlwind deluxe dual ckpt 16'
1921 Old Town Charles River 17' (founding Captain, James River Batteau Festival)