Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Happy Holidays and the Winter Brass Bell

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Bill Basler

Happy Holidays and the Winter Brass Bell

Post by Bill Basler » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:33 am

From all of us at the Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club, we wish you all a relaxing, and Happy Holiday season. It has been a wonderful year—thank you all for making this Club what it is.

The Winter Brass Bell is off to the printer, and will be mailed around the first week of January. This issue will not dissappoint. It is very strong from cover to cover.

Again, Happy Holidays to all of you and your families.
Bill Basler

Wilson Wright

Post by Wilson Wright » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:38 pm

Bill does speak for all of us in wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the most successful and enjoyable new year.
Wilson Wright
Executive Director Emeritus
Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

Post by Al Benton » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:12 pm

Bill & Wilson and Staff,

Thank you so much for your sincere wishes. We know it comes from the heart. Speaking for the membership at large, we also wish all of you a very Happy Holiday Season and a Prosporous New Year.

Thanks for all that you do for this Club.

Al

rwecapt

A BIG THANK YOU

Post by rwecapt » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:33 am

I have enjoyed this site and want to thank all who have made this site a realality. rwecapt

Matt Smith

Post by Matt Smith » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:30 pm

As I am about to partake in a week of solid work on the boat time.. I am reminded how important the club has been and help from Bill Basler and Don Ayers.... And all the help from around the country... I wish evryone a great holiday and smooth sailing for the new year... And a whopping thanks... Matt
1948 25' Chris Craft Sportsman
1937 16' Special Racer
1968 40' Rice Trawler
1968 11' Crab Skiff
2018 Hole in my head

WoodyBoater.com

E-J Ohler

Past Holidays & Brass Bell

Post by E-J Ohler » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 am

Hope everybody had a good Holiday. I feel for the members in the Great Plains, actually I whish we had some of that snow here in West Michigan.
I can't believe Bill telling us that the new Brass Bell won't be dissapointing us.
When was the last time the BB dissapointed any of us, except maybe for not getting to us quick enough.
Bill don't worry, the last couple of "new" BBs have been top notch and I can't wait for the Winter edition to get here.
Thanks for your great work.
Thanks,
E-J
"Dad Gawn Crazy" - 1963 31' Cavalier Futura Custom (Twin 283)

Bill Basler

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:33 pm

As a follow up to my previous post, the Winter Brass Bell is certainly in the mail. I have already heard from a couple of handfuls of you who have received their copy. It should be out to most of you sometime next week.

We ended up getting into a couple of delays to accommodate new advertisers, not to mention pesky ice storms, etc.

The issue is out though, and as always, we would love to hear your feedback.
Bill Basler

Roger Smith

Winter Brass Bell

Post by Roger Smith » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:38 pm

Congratulations, guys on a super issue! It has everything -- show coverage, new research, great photos and how-to articles. Can't wait for the next one!

Al Benton
Club Executive Team

Post by Al Benton » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:29 pm

I've been eagerly checking the mail box for days now (like a kid waiting for his secret decoder whistle/key chain), still not here. Well, maybe Monday!!!

Al

E-J Ohler

BB

Post by E-J Ohler » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:11 pm

Yes Al some guys like Roger are lucky and can read it many times over, while we are anxiously waiting & waiting. I'll just read some back issues as they are well worth it while waiting for the great new one to arrive. :?
Thanks,
E-J
"Dad Gawn Crazy" - 1963 31' Cavalier Futura Custom (Twin 283)