Active Active   Unanswered Unanswered

Great Job!

Every so often the executives of The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club will pose a question asking for your thoughts. Or maybe you have something that you would like to share with us. Step up on the soap box here.

Moderators: Don Ayers, Al Benton

Bill Basler

Great Job!

Post by Bill Basler » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:35 pm

Boat Buzzers, I cannot thank all of you enough, particularly in the past several weeks, for doing a tremendous job on Boat Buzz. Discussion traffic has really swelled over the past several weeks and the topics have gotten very interesting. I am learning a bunch about Chris-Crafts that I really knew little about. This is truly interesting stuff for the Chris-Craft enthusiast.

Please note also that our Boat Buzz participant numbers continue to climb as we are now over 650. I am happy that the newcomers are jumping in and getting their feet wet.

If you think about Boat Buzz topics being archived in a 24/7 online and searchable form, just think of what a resource this will be 5-10 years from now.

We are all learning from each other. When we all make posts, we offer our comments based on everything we know today. The nice thing about keeping this content online and growing over time is that we always have the chance to correct old posts based on what new information we have found.

You are all part of this fact finding process.

Thanks again to all of you.
Bill Basler